Saturday, October 10, 2009

This Is IT! (not to be confused with Michael Jackson's final tour)




Right now I am typing this from the Delta Crown Room Club at the Memphis International airport. In 1 hour I hope a flight to detroit and from there to amsterdam and then Nairobi! The next morning I hop a connector to Maseno, Kenya to work for a month. There is NO broadband in Kenya so I will be using 3g wireless internet there (EXPENSIVE!) and can't use a lot of data (no facebook or anything). I plan on doing a LOT of writing though and maybe having Bethany set up a blog for me to post on for the US folks. I can be reached by email at chaosbuzz@gmail.com and if I am chatting, it will be on Skype (username: Chaosbuzz) Pray for me guys, or if you are an athiest, have some realistic and optimistic hope or send me some chi or karma or whatever you heathens believe in! :u) I love you all and will miss you.


HAKUNA MATATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment