Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kenya Q+A

Greetings everyone! It’s my last full week here in Kenya so I wanted to open it up to a question and answer session about Kenya! The cybercafe is closed on Sunday, so it will be a few days before I answer the questions, but I will get to it and I will post the best questions right here in the blog! I miss you all and remember, feel free to call me (I am 7 hours ahead of those on the east coast). The best way seems to be skype (google voice’s quality was bad)-my number here is 0714 831 451 Please call me sometime, it would be great to hear from you!
Painful lessons in Swahili-the double entendre
Aliandaa mchuzi ulionoga


He prepared a tantalising sauce

3 comments:

  1. Do you think you'll ever go back to Kenya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your last week in Kenya goes well! Stay safe, looking forward to seeing you soon!

    *hugs* MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you ever look at the world in which you live the way you did before this experience? Have you learned things from a medical perspective that you would never have learned anywhere other than Kenya? Would you reccommend this experience to anyone or would you be more discerning? Can you summarize the last month in one sentence? In one word? In one smell? Will you do something like this (not necessarily Kenya) again? Do you think this experience is something you will share with lots of people in casual conversation or do you see it as something potentially more intimate? How truthful do you think you have been in your blog vs. your head and heart? Are you humbled, confident, crest fallen, enraged, et al. as a result of the last weeks? I am sure I can think of more, but that is all for now.

    ReplyDelete