Saturday, October 17, 2009

First a first person shooter, second a second rate movie, now condensed death in a can

Every once in awhile, I might show you an example of some products or foods that are common here that I think are particularly cool. Let me introduce you to the BFG-3000 (Bug Frying Gas….3000)

None of this environmentally friendly, CFC free, targeted insecticide - this stuff kills EVERYTHING it touches GUARANTEED! You need this stuff in Kenya. There are more bugs than you can possibly believe here, and as I have been blogging tonight I have been nuking bugs half the size of my pinkie finger with DOOM! Sure, I have a whopping headache from the fumes and on the back, there’s toxicology information for humans and in testimony to its bad-assness “Antidote: None

DOOM-When you have to kill every last moth-or-fly-can thing in the room: accept no substitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment