Saturday, November 21, 2009

Revisionist History-26+2 (the birthday post)

It's time again for some more revisionist history-this time for my birthday entry (a.k.a. 26+2)

DID YOU KNOW?!?

That many of the titles for my posts are song titles or references to songs that are relevant to the themes of the post? I did this there because I want you to explore deeper into this project, and part of the way I do this is through these cryptic messages. If there is something you don't quite understand why I put in there-google it! You will be happier to discover it yourself! This particular entry was a reference to "fourty six & two" from Tool-a complex song about changing one self, its lyrics very much relevant to this post. Look around though, you might find some more surprises I hid for you.



As with all of the videos I post on here, if you double click them-you will be taken to the youtube site where you can then click the "HD" button in the video toolbar to watch these in widescreen HD!

The first video I am putting up is one I debated with myself about putting up. In my entry, I talk about going to the Maseno Club and that Helen and David as my present each said 3 things they really liked about me. Yes, 6 total nice things about me. Here they attempt to do the impossible I didn't say in the entry what these things were, but I did film it as it happened in real time from a 1st person view perspective. This is the video below.



This next video is at my super special birthday dinner as Helen, David, and Emmah sing me happy birthday. Blowing out the candles was probably a bad idea though since we then lost electricity and that was the only thing keeping the room lit. Sing along if you know the words!



I come up with a birthday comedy routine so funny that Steve Martin parodied it 30 years ago-it's THAT good!

No comments:

Post a Comment